Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: CONVERSE & FLARES   

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: CONVERSE & FLARES

I'm still running on high from the weekend! I actually went hiking and took in some really beautiful scenery. However, just a word to the wise, never go hiking in Converse (blank stare...) Who does that?! I guess people like me who chose fashion over practicality (SMH). That my friends is a big mistake! You can't  see it in these photos, but my freaking shoes were all muddied in the front from the treacherous areas that I unfortunately had to traverse. That part of my hike was a hot ass mess! Initially I was so pissed that I was spending what was supposed to be a lovely Sunday afternoon in what seemed like a swamp filled forest. 


Luckily, things turned around pretty quickly which is code for I left that park and headed to another location that was more Converse friendly or drier. It turned out to be an awesome choice, and I spent the rest of my afternoon well into the evening just strolling and stopping to photograph the landscape.
Although I totally wish I would've never gone to the first park as I thought it was really disgusting and I was traumatized from the experience, the last park more than made up for the drama that I initially went through. Yes...it was really that serious. I don't even know what I was thinking. For the most part, I don't even like ANY type of dirt let alone mud. Lesson learned I suppose. At least,even though I wasn't wearing the most appropriate footwear my Gap Flares, simple white tee, and JCPenny sweater held up all right under the circumstances.  




1 comment:

  1. Ray Ban サングラスには新しいレイバン モデルが発表されたそうです。カッコいいデザインの子供用レイバン モデルも登場したらしいです。夏の紫外線は子どもたちのお肌だけではなく、目にも影響を及ぼすということが日本で知られ始めたのはここ数年前のことです。子供たちにレイバン RB2143とかを用意したほうがいいでしょう。

    ReplyDelete