Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX   

Monday, May 7, 2012

MY STYLE FIX

IFB's Links a la Mode Feature!

I'm so happy to share this great news with you! Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) chose my "Cut Out Dress" Post as one of the best 20 links of the week (Bug Eye). Clearly, I am beyond honored. Check out the feature below.


Midis, Maxis, and May

Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese

When I was a little kid, it was tough to find me in anything other than pants or shorts. I wouldn’t go so far as to say I was a tom boy...but skirts and dresses just weren’t my thing. Fast forward 20+ years, and I’ve finally seen the light. Flowy skirts and pretty dresses not only lend an instant ladylike vibe to your look, but they’re also insanely comfortable. This week, plenty of bloggers are embracing the warmer temps with midi and maxi skirts, easy cotton dresses, and all in bold summer colors, natch. They’re looks that even my 7 year old self would’ve approved of!


SPONSOR:
Shorts at Shopbop: Something Else, Free People Shorts, A+O Shorts, Textile, Vince Denim, L.A.M.B., Siwy Cutoffs, Bermudas, MiH, 7's Shorts, ALC, Wildfox Tees & Maison Scotch shorts
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine

No comments:

Post a Comment