Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: CARDIGAN & CUFFED JEANS   

Friday, May 11, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: CARDIGAN & CUFFED JEANS

TGIF! I think we're going out with a bang! The one and only Mr. Golden Sun himself, that illusive shiny little bastard actually showered us...well, maybe not all of us, but definitely parts of the East coast, with his presence yesterday. After days of oppressive rain and fyi Mother Nature, uhm, flowers come in May, not the wet stuff. That was April, so turn it off now. Any who, after days of rain and an outbreak of vitamin D deficiency, the sun came back, and all was right with the world, child rape notwithstanding. It's gonna take just a little more than a sunny day to fix that. I'm thinking mass castrations perhaps...Just a thought. But, I digress!
It was simply beautiful yesterday, and just like everybody else I  behaved as if prior to that day I had never, ever seen the sun before, or that it'd never appear again in my lifetime. So naturally, I just had to go out, and take it all in. And like everybody else I then went on and on about it like it was the most amazing thing ever. It's so funny how quickly we forget that the same sun was just here like a few days ago, and it was here many times before that too. I guess that's what rainy days will do to you. I'm just glad I don't live in places like Seattle. They must go bat shit crazy and riot in the streets at the sight of the sun. 
A few more days though, and I think that's where we were heading. Instead, we just all stormed our favorite restaurants and demanded to dine al fresco. The irony though is that with all that bright sunshine, it still wasn't that warm, and certainly not warm enough to eat outside. However, you couldn't tell that from the masses of people who lined the streets during lunchtime. 
I'm not gonna lie. I had the same idea as I headed to one of my favorite restaurants wearing a cardigan, shirt, cuffed distressed denim, and flats. As soon as I got outside, the cool air quickly changed my mind, and as I passed the customers dining al fresco, I could tell by all the zipped up jackets that they knew they got carried away, and I bet as the wind would lash 'em in the face they were praying for rain so they would've had an excuse to head indoors. I on the other hand, ate indoors and happily gazed at the sun through the window. 
Enjoy your day and have a kickass weekend! You deserve it. Thanks for stopping by<3
P.S- Time is running out. Don't forget to enter the Michael Kors Giveaway.


7 comments:

  1. Thank you Girlie! So glad you stopped by<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute cardigan!!!!!!!!!!! pippa
    www.shopwithpippa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pippa! I'm totally in love with the cardigan too! Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  3. I cannot believe those flats are from Target.They are to die for!!! And they look so good on you!
    Donnachloe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Btw, I couldn't believe it either! In fact, I ended up buying two pairs, one in black and one in pink. They were too cute to resist and for the price I just had to! It was super reasonable. Thanks for stopping by<3

      Delete
  4. That cardigan is so adorable. I love the whole ensamble! - CC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks CC! It's so cool because you can totally dress it up or dress it down. So glad you stopped by<3

      Delete