Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: BANDAGE SKIRT   

Friday, July 13, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: BANDAGE SKIRT

TGIF! Here's a more detailed look at the night ensemble I styled for my Vedette Shapewear's "I've Got Nothing To Hide" campaign. And clearly, I took that quite literally as the girls came out to play.
I paired the shapewear with a bandage skirt, vest, and pumps. You would think I was lactating the way those puppies looked, for lack of better word, full. 
Don't get me wrong. I didn't mind in the least. It's not like I was on my way to first communion where this look could potentially give Father What's His Face a boner that his celibate ass would have absolutely no use for.  
I was hanging out for heaven's sake, so having the girls defy gravity for a few hours made perfect sense, especially if I wanted to hypnotize some poor bastard into buying me drinks all night. 
Don't judge me! It's his fault for looking there! My eyes are up here after all. And, even if the jugs were pushed up to my neck, my eyes are still up here. 
With results like that, it's so obvious that the Aimee Bodysuit is magical. So, be sure to enter the giveaway to have the chance to own the shapewear of your choice from Vedette Shapewear's Basic Collection.

To enter the Giveaway here are the rules:

1. Leave a comment on this post stating you would like to enter

2. Email me at Jenwalshed@yahoo.com so that I can contact you     
when you win
                   
3. Subscribe to this Blog

4. Like Closet Fix on Facebook

5. Follow Me on Twitter

6. Like Vedette Shapewear on Facebook 

7. Follow Vedette Shapewear on Twitter

That's it!! Simple right! I will be selecting THREE winners at random. 

**The Giveaway ends August 14, 2012**  
Enjoy your weekend! Do stuff! Thanks for stopping <3 

1 comment: