Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SWEATSHIRT & FLARES   

Monday, December 31, 2012

MY STYLE FIX: SWEATSHIRT & FLARES

I've never had a desire to go commando. The whole lady parts chaffing till kingdom come just to avoid a panty line, somehow isn't appealing. 
Besides, I like having a barrier albeit thin and made of cotton between my lady parts and the petri dish that is this world. 
However, when it comes to my girls, I don't harbor those reservations, which somehow seems ridiculous, since there's no hole of entry for the germs to penetrate my body, and reek havoc on my immune system.
So, in the wintertime when the thick sweaters come out, and the heavy jackets are on full rotation, I let them things loose as Sweet Baby Jesus intended. 
 The beauty of it all is that no one is the wiser thanks to my average size lactation vessels, that are far from itty bitty, but by no means jugs status, which would certainly make going without something on par with lewd and lascivious conduct. 
As much as I want to be free all the time, I definitely wouldn't sacrifice whatever little decency I have left. So, everything is covered, firmly in place, and all is right with the world. 
Happy New Year! Thanks for stopping by<3
Jacket: DIY (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Sweatshirt: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here
Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (similar one herehere, & here
Clutch: Target (similar one herehere,& here)

No comments:

Post a Comment