Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: LONG WINTER COAT   

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: LONG WINTER COAT

Where I come from, shit is real when the long winter coat makes an appearance. It can only mean one of two things.
 Either the wearer who in this instance is me, is trying to hide something ratchet, a la a first trimester foodbaby, or it's fucking brick ass cold outside.
Both prospects are equally demoralizing and soul crushing dream stealers, but in this instance I only have Mother Nature and her heavy-handedness to thank for this Keanu Reeves moment.
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3 
Coat: Esprit (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy (similar one here & here)
Bag: Urban Expressions (similar one here & here)
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one here & here)
Bootie: Nine West (similar one herehere, & here

6 comments:

  1. Gawd, I love your humor. I especially love when you manage to drop an F bomb in your posts. I'm dead serious, btw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao! It's constant struggle to stifle my inner sailor, but to the chagrin of the conservatives, he will not be silenced. So glad you get it Piper. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I am the same way...I only whip out that long, heavy coat when it is freezing outside! Great look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chica! It was pretty cold here a few days ago, and I felt Mother Nature backed me into a corner, and left me no choice. Thank goodness we're experiencing a serious thaw here in NYC. Thanks for stopping by! Xoxo

      Delete
  3. Thanks Terry! Just because a girl is practical, doesn't mean she has to forgo style. Thanks for popping in. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never thought of the longsie as wearable but girl u've just established it as a stylish ally against mean Mother Nature

    Christy of:
    www.cleancutgoutchic.com

    ReplyDelete