Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: WINTER COLOR BURST   

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: WINTER COLOR BURST

Every year I feel the need to make the obligatory New Years resolution, only to fall right back into my old ways of scarfing down way too many carbs like my life depended on it.
Every year I make promises and vow to kill my bastard foodbaby once and for all with hours upon hours of intense exercise only to revert back to my old ways of laying around like it's my job.
For a moment which is always so fleeting, I usually manage to keep up the farce with my good intentions of getting healthy and toned enough to rock out in a two piece, instead of the mandatory one piece that I have been relegated to as a result of my greed. 
Every year I try to make a change, to be a better version of myself all while failing miserably, one delicious cupcake at time. 
So, to hell with all that shit, because the downward spiral into the throws of depression and self-loathing that generally accompanies such an epic failure is for the birds, and by God I'm no fucking bird!
I eat birds, like duck and chicken drenched in rich butter base sauces that attack my hips like a heat seeking missile, but I'm happy because my conscience is clean. I made no resolution of celibacy and broke no promises. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3
Vest: H&M (similar one hereherehere, here,& here)
Leather Jacket: Forever21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy(similar one herehere, & here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one herehere,& here)
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one here)
Sneakers: Urbanog (similar one herehereherehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. Could've sworn I commented on this the day you posted but anyhow, I LOVE this outfit!!! I love your use of color. The shoes stopped my heart! I need this entire outfit in my life!....like yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww...Thanks Nicole! I don't think you're crazy. There may be a kink in the Matrix. Somebody made a similar comment about their comments disappearing too. At first I thought it was a joke, but now my technology impaired ass must go and investigate. Any who, thanks for coming back and trying again, AND leaving such an awesome comment. For that I am appreciative. So glad you like love the look. It's one of my faves too. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete