Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: PEPLUM FLORAL SKIRT   

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: PEPLUM FLORAL SKIRT

Although New York Fashion Week was dedicated to Fall/Winter 2013 collections, I decided to dress like something that the Easter Bunny threw up, as I'm anxiously awaiting the return of warmer temps.
If you follow me on Instagram @ClosetFix or on Facebook, you already know that I recently purchased this skirt. But, instead of waiting for sunny skies and a seasonally appropriate day to don this little number, I, the genius that I am decided to take this baby for a spin in tundra like conditions.
Now granted, even though it was worn pre-blizzard on the first day of NYFW, I'm pretty sure as photographers snapped my picture for my Vogue Italia feature, they were either in awe of my audacity, stupidity, or huge cojones, because certainly only a big testicled fool would wear a floral print mini skirt in the dead of winter. 
Or, perhaps they simply wanted proof to take back to their colleagues regarding the mental patients on the loose at Lincoln Center. Either way, I'm really happy that they took notice, as I am beyond honored to be recognized by Vogue during one of Fashion's biggest weeks. 
Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3
**Check out my Instagram @ClosetFix to see the Vogue feature.
GET THE LOOK
Skirt: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Pumps: Milanoo (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Jacket: DIY (similar one herehere, & here)
Sweater: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)
Bag: Forever21 (similar one here

3 comments:

  1. I love the trend of wearing bright colors and prints in Winter ! It has much more life! Winter shouldn't be boring!

    chachathefashiongenius.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more especially when it's absolutely dreadful out. Vibrant colors are such a pick me up during the colder months that I find that incorporating them into your wardrobe so necessary. Thanks for stopping by! Xoxo

      Delete
  2. I absoulutely adore your fashion sense!! You have made my "what to wear today" question so much easier. thanks Doll! -Chana

    ReplyDelete