Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FAUX FUR & PINK DRESS   

Friday, March 15, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: FAUX FUR & PINK DRESS

I'm pretty sure this may have been the only time all season where  sweaty coochie be damned I wore tights. 
During New York Fashion Week (NYFW) I had to travel all over the City to attend various runway shows and needless to say, the notion of freezing my exposed arse off did not appeal to me.  
I'm pretty sure that tending to a frozen vagina would've distracted from the goings on on the runway so, I covered up to thwart the deep freeze.
Surprisingly, the sweaty scenario that I anticipated didn't come to fruition and I managed to stay warm and dry. Thank God for tiny miracles.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by<3
**Check out my Instagram @ClosetFix to see different pictures of this outfit and images from the event.
Jacket: DIY (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Dress: TS (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Boots: Zara (similar one here
Bag: Forever21 (similar one here
Necklace: DIY (similar one hereherehere, & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment