Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SPRING TRENCH COAT   

Friday, March 22, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: SPRING TRENCH COAT


If you follow me on Instagram @ClosetFix or on Facebook you already know that the most amazing thing happened to me, acquiring my milk jugs in Middle School notwithstanding.

I was featured in print in my first American Fashion and Beauty magazine, +InStyle Magazine. 
This resulted in several jumps for joy and random hugs to strangers in the grocery store where I first saw my own image on the pages of a publication that I adore.
As a Personal Style Fashion Blogger I couldn't have been more humbled and proud as not in a million years would I ever believe that my dream would come to fruition.
Have a great weekend! Thanks for dropping by<3 
Check out my Instagram @ClosetFix or my Facebook Page @ClosetFix to see my +InStyle Magazine feature.
GET THE LOOK
Coat: Old Navy (similar herehere, & here)
Shirt: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Gap DIY (similar one here & here)
Pumps: Urbanog (similar one herehere, & here)
Bag: Urban Expressions (similar one here & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment