Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: WOOL CAPE & SKINNIES   

Thursday, March 14, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: WOOL CAPE & SKINNIES

The BF would contend that I recently fell ill due to wearing these open toe heels in inclement weather, which is clearly a feeble attempt to deflect from his role as outbreak monkey in the whole melodrama.       
Certainly his argument would've been legitimate had he not spent days laying in bed oscillating from sweating to shivering, and coughing up shit that would rival any fur ball our Fluffy could ever produce.
And, in the midst of it all doing my best Florence Nightingale impression trying to nurse my Boo back to health, it was only a matter of time before I too was infected with the plague.  
Between the snotty tissues and airborne germs released via the constant coughing and relentless ah-choos, nothing short of a hazmat suit could've prevented what was in hindsight inevitable.    
As I was exposed to the bug for days before I attended the Diane von Furstenberg x Roxy Collection launch party in this get up, I'm pretty sure the virus was incubating waiting for the right moment to attack and ravish my body. 
The shoes although open toe played no part in the sickness that was to follow, and was solely guilty of giving me a lift when I needed one. Enjoy your day! Thanks for stopping by<3
GET THE LOOK
Jacket: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here
Bootie: Michael Antonio (similar one herehere, & here
Blouse: H&M (similar one here & here
Bag: Urban Expressions (similar one here
Necklace: DIY (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
skinnies:DIY (similar one herehere, & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment