Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: DENIM MINI & BLAZER   

Friday, April 12, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: DENIM MINI & BLAZER

 Based on the outfit I posted here, I recently won a personal styling session with amazing designer +Rebecca Minkoff, which is beyond a miracle, as I've never really won anything, let alone something so major, the free refill that one time at Burger King notwithstanding.   
My initial elation was quickly replaced by nausea and relentless bubble guts at the thought of finding something to wear that would be halfway decent and not a total embarrassment to my entire life. 

After all, +Rebecca Minkoff is one of the most talented designers out there as her collections always exude and capture that chic, effortlessly cool edgy style that we all strive for.
So, after much consideration easily bordering on rumination, I stayed true to my style and opted to wear t-shirt and jeans albeit of the miniskirt variety. 

Have a great weekend! Thanks for stopping by<3 
**Check out my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page to see more pictures from my experience at this event. 

GET THE LOOK
Skirt: Gap (similar one herehere, & here)
T-Shirt: Mini Cooper (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Blazer: BB Dakota (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Peep toe: Michael Antonio (similar one herehere, & here)
Bag: Forever21 (similar one here)
Necklace DIY: (similar one herehere, & here)



7 comments:

  1. This is a great outfit, it's smart but a bit edgy at the same time :D

    Helen at http://uhhelsyeah.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen:) Since it was an early evening event that's exactly what I was going for. I'm really glad you like it. Thanks for dropping by. Xoxo

      Delete
  2. Love this outfit. Usually I don't like denim skirts, but this looks great :)
    Have a great weekend!

    http://allthatglitters.co.nr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley:) I feel the same way about denim skirts, but some how when paired with the blazer it soften it a bit, and it immediately seemed less severe, especially for an evening event. This piece is definitely versatile and can be styled to suit your unique style. I'm so glad I added it to my spring Closet. Thanks for stopping by. Xoxo

      Delete
  3. girl I love the hair and the accessories!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww..thanks:) The details are so important for any outfit. They can definitely enhance any look, so I swear by them. Thank you so much for dropping by. Xoxo

      Delete
  4. Me too, especially when you need a quick and easy way to jazz up a simple outfit. So glad you popped in. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete