Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: THE HIGH HEEL SANDAL   

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: THE HIGH HEEL SANDAL

Be forewarned that if you follow me here, on Instagram @ClosetFix, or via my Facebook Page,  you'll be inundated, potentially to nauseam, with a plethora of pairings with my new +ASOS lace-up sandal. 
By now you already know based on my predilection to repeatedly wear my favorite pair of skinnies like a hobo with no options, that I practically live in pieces that I love, and everything else be damned. 
To make matters worse for those who are already queazy at the thought of the bombardment of images impending, these beauties can be worn with just about anything, and I plan to capitalize on that versatility. 
So, until my obsession runs its course, and trust me the track is long, you'll be seeing a lot more of my new favorite sandal. 
Enjoy your day. Thanks for stopping by<3
GET THE LOOK
Sandal: ASOS (similar one hereherehere, & here
Skirt: Old (similar one herehere, & here)
Jacket: H&M (similar one hereherehere, & here)
Shirt: Old Navy (similar one here & here
Clutch: Old (similar one here & here)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Lady! I have a huge bias for pink. It's one of my favorite colors. So nice to hear from you. Enjoy your day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfits & also nice your high heel sandals...................visit our sites for getting high heels on another stylish trendy footwear or clothes.

    ReplyDelete