Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: HOT SUMMER TROPICS   

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: HOT SUMMER TROPICS

I have to admit, since summer started, I've neglected skinnies in favor of lightweight bottoms that give my lady parts a chance to breathe. 
Certainly, once my body acclimates to the heat, I'll go back to full coverage. However, until then, I'll wear pieces with a loose-fit that won't cling to my body, and promote perspiration in private areas. 
As soon as I adapt to the heat, I'll go back to form-fitting, so tight that I can barely breathe denim, like I'm accustomed to wearing.
At any rate, subsequent to that occurring, I'll opt for more easy breezy pieces with appropriate ventilation.  
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Sandal: Urbanog (similar herehere, & here)
Shorts: H&M (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Top: Forever21 (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Clutch: Forever21 (similar one herehere, & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment