Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: SILKY YELLOW DRESS   

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: SILKY YELLOW DRESS

If you don't have a doting sugar daddy, you, like myself, appreciate clothing that can pull double duty, and be worn in many different ways.
This dress does just that and allows me to diversify my outfits without having to spend what I don't have on more things that I don't need. 
By adding a belt and changing a few accessories, I was able to achieve a new look, different from the one seen here, without going broke. 
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Dress: Urban Outfitters (similar one herehereherehere, & here
Sandal: Urban Outfitters (similar one herehereherehere,& here)
Tote: Rachel Roy(similar one here & here)

No comments:

Post a Comment