Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: WEEKEND CASUAL LOOK   

Saturday, December 7, 2013

MY STYLE FIX: WEEKEND CASUAL LOOK

Everyday style can be filled with a lot of frill and way too much fuss, but the weekend is the best time to keep it casual, comfy, and cool.
 Without the stuffy restrictions of your daily fashion routine, this is the perfect time to choose a pairing that has a cozy chic relaxed vibe.   
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Jacket: Urban Outfitters (similar one herehereherehere, & here)
Shirt: Ralph Lauren (similar one herehere, & here)
Skinnies: Old Navy (similar one herehere, & here)
Boot: Naughty Monkey (similar one herehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. I love this look. Especially the boots. The boots are everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie:) I absolutely adore the boots too! They are my go to on my off duty days when I want to be a bit more laid-back and still maintain cool style. I'm so glad you like the look. Thanks for stopping by. Xo

      Delete