Closet Fix: MY STYLE FIX: FLORAL PRINTED PANTS   

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

MY STYLE FIX: FLORAL PRINTED PANTS

No matter the season, from the flattering fit of the wide leg silhouette, to the chic vibe that it exudes, to the endless pairing possibilities, you can never go wrong with this classic staple.
However, for spring, keep things fresh and update this pant by opting for a bold print or a flowy fabric. These changes will breathe new life into this old fav while maintaining the stylish benefits of the piece.
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy your day<3 
**Be sure to follow my Instagram @ClosetFix and Facebook Page for additional views of this look and the latest updates.
GET THE LOOK
Pants: Zara (similar one hereherehereherehere, & here)    
Shirt: Target (similar one herehere, & here
Bag: Century21 (similar one hereherehere, & here)

2 comments:

  1. Holy f*ck these pants are AMAZING! This outfit is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao!! My sentiments exactly! I seriously got a fashion boner when I laid eyes on these beauties. So glad you share my enthusiasm. Thank you so much for stopping by. Your comment seriously made my day:) Xoxo

      Delete